Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve and the Grocery Store Parking Lot

So of course there was ONE final trip to the grocery store before the locust... Whoops I mean family arrives. Loving family :)
I always always put the cart either back to the store or to the corral. It's a thing with me one of my little obsessive compulsive things. Is it asking too much that EVERYONE put their cart at least into the conveniently located corrals? Sometimes I will turn and say to the person closest to me just going into the store "would you like my cart?" 9 out of 10 times they will recoil (RECOIL!!!) and say uhmm no thanks. that's crazy you know that they are going to go and get an untried cart with funky wheels and what mine has cooties? That's so strange. hehhe Okay so is asking to much to not put the cart into the handicap space? Is it asking too much to not put the cart into the empty space next to you IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SPACE?
Okay I'm done.

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Where we live the problem has been solved by having to put a quarter into the cart to get it unlocked at the coral and when you take it back to lock it up, you get your quarter back.